Sunday 23 March 2014

Leiber Award Post!

Wow! I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Hayley over at http://hayleyjachz.blogspot.co.uk/.

I am new to blogging so I had no idea what it was, but I have since found out that it is an award given from blogger to blogger, helping those who are starting out to get some recognition.
 

I think this is a brilliant idea, and a fantastic way to spread the news about all the fantastic bloggers there are out there.

The rules for this are as follows:

1.You must link back to the person who awarded you.

2.You must answer the 11 questions given by the nominee before you.

3.You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.

4.You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.

5.You must tell your nominees that they have been nominated by you.

So here are my questions, given to me by Hayley – you may find something new out about me ;)

1.    What made you decide to start a blog?


Well, I had been reading beauty blogs, and watching YouTube videos for a few months – slowly becoming obsessed with all aspects. I love make-up and I also love writing so I thought I would give it a go!

 
2.    Have you stuck to your New Years resolutions? What were they?


I had those standard ones, eat healthily, go to the gym etc, which I have kept up pretty well. Obviously I have some days which are better than others but I am not going to punish myself for eating chocolate!
 

3.    What do you hope to be doing in 5 years time?


I hope that I am still writing my blog and to be in a job which makes me happy J
 

4.    What are five beauty products you could not live without?

 
No7 Extreme Lash Mascara, Urban Decay Naked palette, MAC ‘Hot Gossip’ Lipstick, Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and MAC ‘Stay Pretty’ Blush.
 

5.    MIC or TOWIE?


TOWIE hands down, I love how OTT everything is.


6.    Favourite LUSH product?
 

The Mask of Magnaminty is incredible! A lovely face mask which exfoliates the skin leaving it soft and clear!

 
7.    What's your favourite quote?

 
‘Never compare your beginning to somebody else’s end.’

 

8.    Favourite time of the year?

 
Now this is a difficult one. I think that summer definitely wins – holidays, warmth, ice cream, cider in beer gardens. Although, my favourite holiday is Christmas – I am like a 5 year old at Christmas.

 
9.    What’s your favourite brand and why?

 

I’m assuming this is beauty brands? It will be a closely fought battle between NARS and MAC. I love the NARS base products – foundation, concealer, blushes. They are all stunning. But MAC definitely wins for eye shadow and lipstick. They are so pigmented and can versatile!
 

10. Would you rather only have a wardrobe full of winter or summer clothes?

 
Hmmm summer clothes I think! At least it is easier to layer summer clothes if it is a bit colder!

 
11. If you could only wear one lipstick for the rest of your life what would it be?

 I’m going to have to back up my old favourite – MAC ‘Hot Gossip’. It is the most beautiful pink shade – giving a ‘Your Lips But Better’ effect.
 

I nominate the following people, who have less than 200 followers on Twitter or Instagram.



Miss Writer www.misswriter.co.uk




Stefanie www.ispysj.com





Now here are my questions to you:

1.    What is your favourite thing about blogging?

2.    What type of blogs do you enjoy reading yourself?

3.    What is the best thing about blogging?

4.    Is there a beauty product that you think is just over rated?

5.    What would be your idea of the perfect day/night out?

6.    Which is more important: love, money or happiness?

7.    Do you have a favourite food?

8.    Coke or Pepsi?

9.    Favourite YouTuber?

10. What would be your dream holiday destination?

11. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did with your money?

Thank you again to Hayley for your nominations! I can’t wait to learn more about my nominees answering my questions J Keep up the love!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's ok, I look forward to reading your response :) x

      Delete
  2. well done! Leibster awards are such a great idea I've discovered so many good blogs because of them, also I'm the same about Nars foundation its the best! Would love if you could check out my blog :)

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is brilliant! I love the creative titles of your posts :) I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye for style tips!

      Delete
  3. This reminds me I need to catch up on Towie, got to love a bit of mindless TV after a day at work.lol:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching rubbish tv! Nothing better! x

      Delete